Located in the McCalla School—one of the oldest schoolhouses in Bloomington, built in 1906—the sculpture facilities include private B.F.A. and M.F.A. studios, an exceptional wood shop, a large-scale metal shop, an active foundry, an area for stone carving, and computers. Sculpture facilities encourage experimentation in new and emerging mediums while providing a solid foundation in traditional forms of sculpture such as wood, metal, and clay.
The McCalla School also houses the Fuller Projects, a student-run gallery with rotating exhibitions and gallery coordinators.